Using this site indicates that you agree with Gransing Securities Company Limited’s treatment of your personal data in the way described herein. Otherwise, please leave this Website anytime.
Gransing Securities Company Limited will observe the principles of personal data privacy protection and comply with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) in adopting its policy and practices relating to the management of personal data. Personal data received appropriately by Gransing Securities will be treated as confidential information.
Customer information can be used for the following:
- Account opening, processing or other internal control and verification
- Brokerage services and related services provided to you
- Margin services provided to you
- Credit audit conducted to evaluate your financial position
- Credit analysis and other analysis;
- Verification of the outstanding liability between you and Gransing Securities Company Limited
- Collection of the principal and interest for clients and its guarantee
- To comply with the law, government or regulatory requirements, including any disclosure or notification requirements, of Hong Kong or any other jurisdiction
- For marketing purposes of existing and future services and products with our partners
- any one or more than one of the uses above
Gransing Securities Company Limited may provide information received from customers to the following persons:-
- Transfer the personal information to any contractor, agent or service provider which provides administrative, data processing, computer, telecommunications, payment or securities clearing, financial, professional or other services
- any nominee in whose name securities or other property may be registered
- any person with whom Gransing Securities Company Limited enters into or proposes to enter into transactions on behalf of customers, or persons representing the same;
- any assignee, transferee, participant, sub-participant, delegate, successor or person to whom customer accounts is/are transferred;
- any business partner of Gransing Securities Company Limited
- governmental, regulatory or other bodies or institutions, whether as required by law, regulations or other rules applicable to any member of Gransing Securities Company Limited.
According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of HKSAR, customers shall have the right to:
- Access and check whether Gransing Securities Company Limited holds customers personal data;
- Correct personal data held by Gransing Securities Company Limited
Gransing Securities Company Limited may charge a reasonable fee of processing such data request. Such requests for access to and/or correction should be addressed to the compliance officer.
Address: Room 2508, 25/F, COSCO Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: (852) 31 626 888
Facsimile: (852) 2544-8439
Note: If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.